DON'T POST ANY LEAKS/LINKS TO THE ALBUM IN HERE! THE ADMIN WILL DELETE IT, AND POSSIBLY BAN YOU FROM THE SITE!
1. Intro (Dr. Chosis) (prod. by Wrekonize)
2. We Got Soul (prod. by Seven)
3. Paper Trails feat. Bernz (prod. by Plex Luthor & Gianni Ca$h)
4. Typical (prod. by K-Salaam & Beatnick)
5. Freak feat. Tech N9ne (prod. by Sarom & Streetrunner)
6. Can’t Be Alone (prod. by K-Salaam & Beatnick)
7. Floating Away (prod. by WillPower)
8. Adrenaline feat. Crooked I (prod. by Seven)
9. Haunted feat. Bernz (prod. by Drop Dead Beats)
10. Anxiety Attacks (prod by. DJ Sharpsound)
11. Galil (prod. by Plex Luthor & Gianni Ca$h)
12. Modern Man (prod. by Infamous)
13. Neon Skies (prod. by Seven)
14. Church Road feat. Posdnuos (prod. by Miami Beat Wave)
15. Easy Money feat. Bun B (prod. by Willpower)
16. Better Things (prod. by K-Salaam & Beatnick)
17. Rise feat. Liz Suwandi (prod. by Drop Dead Beats)
18. Smile Tonight feat. Bernz (prod. by Countyboyz)
19. Puppet Masters (prod by. Seven)
20. In The Morning (prod. by WillPower)
-Full length album
-Wrek's first solo release by Strange Music
-Wrek's first solo album that will be available in stores Nationwide
“There’s a place that I don’t often go with ¡MAYDAY!’s music because it’s a group atmosphere and we head towards more widespread themes, but when I’m doing a solo project, I tend to go very autobiographical and the records cross the realm of how personal they get to me. It’s definitely just way closer to the heart in terms of personal topics and things that I can speak on that are affecting me and not just everybody else.
This is another way of me really trying to show that I can’t really be confined to one style and that I have multiple tools that I use in music.” -Wrekonize
Bought a copy last night at the Seattle Summer of Strange show and got Wrek to sign it after the ¡MAYDAY! set, downloaded the 3 bonus tracks this morning, been on repeat all day. Definitely not disappointed and nothing against Seven but I was glad he had minimal production on this album, Wrek has a different atmosphere he wants and that's really the only way to describe the album and Wrek's sound, "atmospheric" and I shouldn't be surprised but I am, surprised it's as mellow as it is and that's where other people might be "disappointed" by their own expectations. There are some dance tracks and some bangers but there are a lot of atmospheric, mellow, almost "psychedelic" songs that are great for closing your eyes and kicking back and relaxing on a lazy day. The only feature that doesn't fit to me is the Crooked I verse that sounds kind of like Rittz should be doing it instead and it to me the album could have used a Stevie Stone feature, there are one or two tracks that have "Remix ft. Stevie Stone" potential...
That "Neon Skies" video is horrible though...worse Strange video ever? Maybe...
I'm gonna say 5,100 first week.
Introduced a few buddies to the album, and they LOVE it
I'd be really happy to see him do 7k.
ЖĭϞϬ ƦΔϟŦԃ said:
I'm going to say around 5.5k - 6k.