Key word for this thread is "REALISTICALLY". Meaning, don't fucking post shit like"
"Tech should sign Eminem!!"
No, you moron. Realistically. Eminem is not at all a realistic post.
Here is my list.
1) Hopsin. I think everyone agrees.
2) Stevie Stone. I'm not a HUGE fan. But, he is talented. And, I think with Strange Music's help, Stone could do great work. Then again, he is a hit and miss type artist.
3) Prozak. It just needs to be done and made official.
4) Skatterman and Snug Brim. I realize this won't happen soon, but it could in the future. After Skatterman gets off his high horse.
5) Kid Cudi. OK, maybe this is unrealistic. But, Cudi isn't anything special in the eyes of the mainstream. He is still fresh off the market, even though he has been around for years. I think his level of talent and ability would mix perfectly with the guys off Strange. This most likely will never happen, but if it ever did, I would jizz my pants.