DO NOT POST ANY LINKS/LEAKS IN THIS THREAD. Only post links to tracks Strange Music directly posts on their Youtube, Blog, etc. Talk about them all you want. You will be deleted from the site and I will close the discussion. NO LINKS!
Full Album Stream: http://www.djbooth.net/index/albums/review/stevie-stone-2-birds-1-s...
2. 2 Birds 1 Stone [prod. by Diesel Beatz]
3. Get Out My Face ft. Krizz Kaliko [prod. by J. White Did It]
4. The Reason ft. Spaide Ripper [prod. by Peso Piddy & BCSG]
5. Grave Digga [prod. by Cash Clay & & Julius Rivere]
6. In My Zone [prod by. Nick Fury & Foss Weirdo]
7. Relentless [prod. by Jelly Joe]
8. Hush ft. Brotha Lynch Hung & Kutt Calhoun [prod. by Wyshmaster]
9. Phases ft. Krizz Kaliko [prod. by Johnny Juliano]
10. Indigo ft. Mayday & Mai Lee [prod. by Nobel Beats]
11. Boomerang ft. Krizz Kaliko [prod. by J. White Did It]
12. Boo Thing ft. Darrein [prod. by Darrein, Frizz, Thomas Burns & Farrell Rogers]
13. She Go [prod. by J. White Did It]
14. Let It Beat [prod. by J. White Did It]
15. The Baptism ft. Tech N9ne & Rittz [prod. by Karbon]
16. 1 O' Clock Jump ft. Jarren Benton [prod. by BandCamp Chris]
17. Stevie feat. Ms Kriss
18. Finding A Way
Replies are closed for this discussion.
Yeah I was surprised, loved all the strange references
Get Blunted said:
Yessir that song is tight! Spaides. Verse is dope
Jake Garrity said:
I'm glad it comes out so quick after Something Else because that has taken all my anticipation in the last month to where I haven't thought about this album 2 much. But I just preordered yesterday and by the time I resurface from a SE coma, 2B1S will be in my mailbox
Alex M said:
This album is coming upon us quickly.
best buy preorder
Dope song just wish Ces Cru & Kutt would've made it on there.
Anyone know who produced "The Reason" ? I think It was Johnny Juliano, can any one conform or deny this?
"At A Tech N9ne show, got some head in an alley/ From a drunk white bitch who thought I was Krizz Kali"
I actually LOL'd at that one for real
Must say I'm glad Get Out My Face got put on here because I wasn't really feeling the sample and I hold Kaliko's projects to a much higher standard than Stevie