During Snoop Dogg's recent trip to Jamaica he decided:
1) He is Bob Marley reincarnated.
2) Hip-hop doesn't challenge him enough
3) He is changing his name to "Snoop Lion."
1) Not only can you not be Bob Marley reincarnated as you were born before he died, but please don't ever align yourself with a true musician, lyricist and/or revolutionary. Ever.
2) If hip-hop doesn't challe...
nge you, you're clearly not challenging yourself. But, yeah, reggae is most definitely the most challenging of genres. :-/
3) In hip-hop, this is what we call "jumping the lion."
Lastly, and most sincerely, I wish you the best in your transformation. Everybody deserves redemption, enlightenment and growth. But if you think that reggae is your escape from all the lazy, violent & misogynistic b.s. you have pumped into this world, you must be smoking something. And it's not just ganja.