good EP,a lot are disapointed but i can't see it,just for Don't Tweet This???nahhh it can't be serious,Tech always be on this type of songs too,let it be
wait for the 2nd part on 30th October i think,Tech will do a better thing
E.B.A.H,A real 1 are my two favorite songs on this album.Rock Yo Head is pretty good, I liked how they split the verses. KJOMD, and Boy Toy are off my playlist just horrible songs.Those two songs should have not made it on the damn project which is how I feel about Awkward with klusterfuk. As well as the annoying skits(btw tech n9ne is terrible with skits!). I feel with both eps there is great content, then there is just shit content. At the end of the day it was a pretty good ep.
Honestly, I thought this was a great EP! Sure there aren't really any songs that you can relate to, and he does talk about his dick alot, but the whole EBAH persona idea is split into 2 parts (obviously). He definitely took the Angel Heart concept and went to the extreme. Every song is about sex or partying except for "A Real One" which actually sets us up for "Boiling Point" since its a more of a dark song. Expect Tech to go to the extreme for Boiling Points and be one hell of a dark EP. We've seen Tech a the ANGEL HEART, now lets see him as the EVIL BRAIN!
Oh I thought it was gonna be released tomorrow
Don't Tweet This, Boy Toy and KJOMD are just terrible. The rest is alright.
Boy Toy and KJOMD are like we say in London, not the ones
I liked Boy Toy.
EBAH & a real 1 the one good songs, expected more
I agree with you 100% well said sur. Techs flow on dont tweet this an kjomd is DOPE but dont really feel the beats doe. My Favorite is A REAL 1.. Ga Damn thats some cold / real shit. Thats worth $ 7.00 to me buy itself. THX TECH. That twitter shit would be annoying man i see now where he coming from coward ass mufukas would neva say dat shit in person..Oh Jus wanted to say da song Seepage off Seepage Ep. is STILL the RAWEST, COLD BLOODED Track EVA. Get a Adrenline rush every time i listen to it . oh boy. Nobody can make a song like that or fuk with that. NOBODY!!!!! JUS SAYN
1. E.B.A.H - Really love this track now
2. Earregular - Grew on me like a tumor
3. Don't Tweet This - Dislike very much. Never been a fan of the mainstream topics, even though Techs flow and delivery is great as usual, I've always stuck by the fact that if Tech gave Lil Wayne his flow and delivery I wouldn't want to hear it wasted on shit Wayne talks about.
4. Rock Yo Head - Wow, I actually dug the hell outta this song lol. Kutty and Kali really buried this track. I feel like Tech took a backseat in this one.
5. Boy Toy - No no no no god damn it. Another example of beast flow on bullshit content. Skipper.
6. KJOMD - SMFH! Skip skip skip skip skip skip skip skip skip skip skip skip skip skip skip!
7. A Real 1 - Real dope, a track about twitter but one that was done well and how it should have been. Something that need to be addressed. Like it a lot.
EP Kinda surprised me.. I expected the worst, but with EBAH and Earregular grown on me, and A Real 1 and Rock Yo Head being pretty cool songs. I feel satisfied with this release.
But the negatives on this album were hella fuckin' negative! Don't Tweet This, KJOMD and Boy Toy?! 0/10 lol
If I buy the EP on the Strange Music website do I get it in a digital version that I can download to my PC?
I think it is a pretty good E.P..... E.B.A.H. and A Real 1 are dope tracks. Erregular is solid and deffenatly has lots of replay value for me. And Rock Yo Head was a good track, perhaps my favorite 816 boys track, not sure yet though. Kjomd, and Dont Tweet This, eehhhhh, dope flow and good lyrics, but the subject matter was not good. Boy Toy......NO!!!!! All in all it was not as bad as i was anticipsting after reading all the hate on the net, but still could of been better. I will enjoy over half of this E.P. until Oct. 30. And we will see where Tech takes it from here.