· TECH N9NE’s “Killer” (released July 1, 2008), debuted at #1 on the Billboard Top Independent chart, #12 on the Billboard Top 200 chart and #8 on the Billboard Rap chart scanning almost 22K units in the 1st week.
· TECH N9NE’s “Sickology 101” (released April 28, 2009), debuted at #2 on the Billboard Top Independent chart and #19 on the Billboard Top 200 chart.
· TECH N9NE’s “K.O.D.” (released October 27, 2009), debuted at #1 on the Billboard Top Independent chart, #14 on the Billboard Top 200 chart and #7 on the Billboard Rap chart.
· TECH N9NE has SoundScanned over 1.4 million units, making him the most successful independent hip hop artist in history.
· Wide demographic and geographic appeal with over 500 shows in the last few years.
· The video for “Like Yeah”, from “Killer”, featuring cult movie favorite Danny Trejo, was featured on MTVU and MTV JAMZ as well as on BET’s “On Blast”
· Over 4.5 million YouTube video plays.
· TECH N9NE track entitled “The Beast”, from the album “Everready (The Religion)”, was featured on the Madden 06 video game by EA Sports
· TECH N9NE had several songs placed in the movie “Alpha Dog”, which wasreleased January 12, 2007 starring Bruce Willis, Justin Timberlake, Sharon Stone and Emile Hirsch. These TECH N9NE tracks, as well as several bonus tracks, are also featured on the movie’s soundtrack.
· A recent Google search of TECH N9NE found over 1.2 million mentions
· The Official TECH N9NE website carries an Alexa Rating (a rating of the most popular sites on the internet) of 422,000 (3 month traffic average) with 73 other websites linked to www.therealtechn9ne.com
Strange Days Tour – Marketing and Media Highlights
· In support of each individual promoter’s efforts, Strange Music will provide 5,000-25,000 flyers and 200-500 posters per show,in addition to other marketing materials, distributed by our Street Teams in each market
· National Press Releases by Strange Music
· Label assistance with local press and media
· Artists will be available for radio drops as well as radio and print interviews
· Radio prize packs from Strange Music andincluding autographed copies of “K.O.D.”.
Tech N9ne on MySpace
· Over 384,000 MySpace friends since 2004
· Over 72.2 million song plays
· The track “Caribou Lou”, from the album “Everready (The Religion)”, has 12.1 million plays
· The site is averaging over 40,000 visitors a day
Today the music world lost one of the greatest to ever touch a keyboard. Ray Manzarek, one of the two founding members of The Doors, passed away at the age of 74. It was in July of 1965 that a random encounter between the prodigious keyboardist and Jim Morrison would eventually turn into one [...]
Does Tech N9ne have another collab in the works for Something Else? Out on the road for a string of live performances, Tech got the chatter going on Twitter as he confirmed a phone call with Limp Bizkit frontman, Fred Durst. We can only assume it’s for collaborative purposes, but who knows? Fans may recall [...]
We are proud to announce that Tech N9ne will be performing at Rock The Bells 2013! After putting in his work at another legendary hip hop festival (Paid Dues), Tech N9ne is ready to take the stage amongst hip hop’s finest once more in a celebration of a music and culture that has brought together [...]
Tech N9ne is cooking up Something Else with the first visual shot for his highly anticipated next album. Adorned with beautiful women, cars, and a tour bus unlike anyone has ever seen, Tech took to the pavement to perform “Dwamn” from his upcoming album Something Else. The video has yet to be completed but with [...]
When it comes to emcees other than Tech N9ne that are quick-spitting, hyper-intricate, and actually have something to say, it’s pretty much impossible to leave R.A. The Rugged Man’s name out of that short list, so it comes as no surprise that the hip hop Gods eventually brought the two together. On “Holla Loo Yuh” [...]