· TECH N9NE’s “Killer” (released July 1, 2008), debuted at #1 on the Billboard Top Independent chart, #12 on the Billboard Top 200 chart and #8 on the Billboard Rap chart scanning almost 22K units in the 1st week.
· TECH N9NE’s “Sickology 101” (released April 28, 2009), debuted at #2 on the Billboard Top Independent chart and #19 on the Billboard Top 200 chart.
· TECH N9NE’s “K.O.D.” (released October 27, 2009), debuted at #1 on the Billboard Top Independent chart, #14 on the Billboard Top 200 chart and #7 on the Billboard Rap chart.
· TECH N9NE has SoundScanned over 1.4 million units, making him the most successful independent hip hop artist in history.
· Wide demographic and geographic appeal with over 500 shows in the last few years.
· The video for “Like Yeah”, from “Killer”, featuring cult movie favorite Danny Trejo, was featured on MTVU and MTV JAMZ as well as on BET’s “On Blast”
· Over 4.5 million YouTube video plays.
· TECH N9NE track entitled “The Beast”, from the album “Everready (The Religion)”, was featured on the Madden 06 video game by EA Sports
· TECH N9NE had several songs placed in the movie “Alpha Dog”, which wasreleased January 12, 2007 starring Bruce Willis, Justin Timberlake, Sharon Stone and Emile Hirsch. These TECH N9NE tracks, as well as several bonus tracks, are also featured on the movie’s soundtrack.
· A recent Google search of TECH N9NE found over 1.2 million mentions
· The Official TECH N9NE website carries an Alexa Rating (a rating of the most popular sites on the internet) of 422,000 (3 month traffic average) with 73 other websites linked to www.therealtechn9ne.com
Strange Days Tour – Marketing and Media Highlights
· In support of each individual promoter’s efforts, Strange Music will provide 5,000-25,000 flyers and 200-500 posters per show,in addition to other marketing materials, distributed by our Street Teams in each market
· National Press Releases by Strange Music
· Label assistance with local press and media
· Artists will be available for radio drops as well as radio and print interviews
· Radio prize packs from Strange Music andincluding autographed copies of “K.O.D.”.
Tech N9ne on MySpace
· Over 384,000 MySpace friends since 2004
· Over 72.2 million song plays
· The track “Caribou Lou”, from the album “Everready (The Religion)”, has 12.1 million plays
· The site is averaging over 40,000 visitors a day
One of the many traits of powerful music is it will often times latch itself onto the memory of whatever you were doing when you first heard it. Seemingly with that exact thought in mind, Tech recently took to his Facebook to ask fans if they remember exactly what they were doing when they first heard [...]
Are you Tech N9ne’s number one fan? Then prove it! Tech N9ne and Monster Energy have teamed up again for the Ultimate Fan Challenge: a competition that lets you prove that you’re the biggest Tech N9ne fan and gives you the chance to win your own personalized, RIAA-certified “Caribou Lou” gold plaque. In order to [...]
With two tours, a groundbreaking album and a genre-defying EP, the Kansas City King had an undeniably prolific year that’s garnering the recognition it deserves from KC’s journalists. Ink KC is one of the first to recognize Tech N9ne for his accomplishments in 2013, naming him Solo Artist Of The Year in their year-end round [...]
KC stand up! The MLS Cup went down last Saturday with the matchup between The Sporting KC and Real Salt Lake ended with Kansas City as the victor, claiming a sports championship for the city for the first time since the then-Kansas City Wizards won the MLS cup in 2000. Before the game started, Tech [...]
In celebration of Sporting KC’s fight for the MLS Cup tomorrow night and Tech N9ne’s new “Louder” theme song for the Kansas City soccer team, we put together this list of songs that should be bumped in a stadium. From Anghellic on down, Tech N9ne has given us songs that could get any fanbase to turn all the [...]