March 26th 2013
Kansas City duo, Ces Cru, is set to drop their Strange Music album debut, Constant Energy Struggles, on March 26th! Ubiquitous and Godemis are poised to lyrically destroy anyone in their path and you're invited along for the ride. Following the EP 13, Constant Energy Struggles promises to take your expectations and turn them on their ear. Here's your chance to preorder your copy of Constant Energy Struggles - featuring Tech N9ne, among others, as well as tracks like "Juice" and "When Worlds Collide". Preorder your copy now at strangemusicinc.net - you'll get a signed copy of Constant Energy Struggles, a limited edition Constant Energy Struggles t-shirt (XL only), a Strange Music sticker and a bonus mp3 track. Click here to preorder your copy today! Don't miss your chance - head over to strangemusicinc.net and preorder your copy of Ces Cru's album, Constant Energy Struggles!
01. Lotus [Prod. by Michael "Seven" Summers]
02. Juice (feat. Tech N9ne) [Prod. by Michael "Seven" Summers]
03. When Worlds Collide [Prod. by Michael "Seven" Summers]
04. Meditate [Prod. by Michael "Seven" Summers]
05. Shake It Up [Prod. by Michael "Seven" Summers]
06. Smoke (feat. Liz Suwandi) [Prod. by Michael "Seven" Summers]
07. Skip [Prod. by Michael "Seven" Summers]
08. Prefade (Skit) [Prod. by Ben Cybulsky]
09. Wavy [Prod. by Michael "Seven" Summers]
10. Radiate [Prod. by Info Gates]
11. Perception [Prod. by Leonard Dstroy]
12. Get That (feat. JL of B.Hood) [Prod. by Michael "Seven" Summers]
13. Confession [Prod. by Leonard Dstroy]
14. Seven Chakras [Prod. by Matt Peters & Bobby Pulliam]
15. Bread Break (Skit) [Prod. by Ben Cybulsky]
16. Fuck Me On The Dough [Prod. by Leonard Dstroy]
17. Wall E [Prod. by Info Gates]
18. Daydream (feat. Liz Suwandi) [Prod. by Leonard Dstroy]
19. Get Off (feat. Mac Lethal) (Bonus Track)
20. Witness (Bonus Track)
21. Breathe (Bonus Track)
dope dope dope
when is this album saposed to come out thou?
Best producer out and I'm not just saying that because he produces for Strange.
ЖĭϞϬ ƦΔϟŦԃ said:
Props to Seven for this beat as well. The man can do anything.
Seven Really Does Dope Shit IMO He Does Better When Hes Not doing Techs Sure He Makes Great Beats For Tech But What He Did For Kutt On Kelvin CES on This Track And The Ones He Produced On 13 Abominationz for Twiztid He Really Brings It CES Reminds Of Mayday They Have A Really Good Future With Strange I Really Dig This Track
I could see how some tech fans wouldn't like it. I'm really into hip hop. The whole spectrum. This song is reminicent of the the tracks Know the Ledge/Kick along from Eric B and Rakim. Has that aesthetic The flows over this bass line are just a classic combination. It's all subjective though. Tech really went to left field and developed a very distinctive taste apart from this more stripped down style.
Chris Mathews said:
Gave it another listen. I just don't see anything great in this track
This track got that Juice!
Great beat. Really loved it. Looking forward the rest of the album!