Number 10 is the one with tech....
Here is a look at the leaked tracklisting:
1. Tune This
2. Team Player – feat. Birdman
3. Fore Play
4. They Love Me – feat. Drake & Nicki Minaj
5. John (If I Die Today) – feat. Rick Ross
6. No Competition
7. Holy Grail (History) – feat. Kanye West
8. Carter Cash – feat. Jay-Z
9. 6 Foot 7 Foot – feat. Corey Gunz
10. Play My Game – feat. Tech N9ne
11. Anne – feat. Swizz Beatz
12. Street Life
13. Hard Talk – feat. Bon Iver & Game
14. Fall From Grace – feat. Eminem
15. Brain Dead – feat. Gucci Mane
16. No Trust
17. Maybe She Will – feat. Drake & Rick Ross
18. My Leg acy
thats awesome hes got bon iver on the album... its kinda copying kanye tho haha, cause he did that.
kinda wish tech would work with bon iver, the lead singer justin vernon, whos getting all kinds of attention from the beautiful album he created, lives only like 2 hours north of me in wisconsin, he took a haitus from life and went into the woods for 3 months and just wrote his life.
for anyone who doesnt know bon iver. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssdgFoHLwnk
Has everybody lost their fucking minds? Jay z? Gucci mane? Where's "Waynes World"? Nickis verse for "Tragedy" already leaked.
2 Rick Ross collabs? Plus this, -----Also, the tentative tracklist may not be entirely valid. One of Weezy’s go-to producers shed some light on its authenticity.
“Wayne and I did a few records together, but none of the track names in the tracklist look familiar.”
I got money says this shit is fake.