7,900 copies sold first week. #67 on Billboard.
1. Newsflash (Skit) (Prod. by Michael "Seven" Summers)
2. Krocadil (Prod. by Seven)
3. Bacon N Eggs (Skit) (Prod. by Rob Rebeck)
4. MDK feat. Trizz (Prod. by Seven)
5. Disappeared (Prod. by Seven)
6. Fucced Up (Skit) (Prod. by Rob Rebeck)
7. Eating You feat. Wrekonize & Bernz (Prod. by Seven)
8. Tha Package feat. Yelawolf (Prod. by Seven)
9. Something About Susan feat. COS & Irv Da Phenom (Prod. by Evan 'NonStop' Fontaine)
10. The River (Skit) (Prod. by Seven)
11. Can I Have a Napkin? (Prod. by Seven)
12. Mask and Knife feat. Bleezo & G-Macc (Prod. by Madesicc Music)
13. Meat Cleaver (Prod. by Seven)
14. I Give Up (Prod. by Justin 'Axis' Patton)
15. Instruments (Skit) (Prod. by Rob Rebeck)
16. Stabbed feat. Tech N9ne & Hopsin (Prod. by Seven)
17. Body on the Floor (Prod. by Seven)
18. Have You Checked the Children? (Skit) (Prod. by Rob Rebeck)
19. Sweeney Todd (Prod. by Seven)
20. Dead Bitch (Prod. by Seven)
But i mean dude... His flow kinda sucks... he tries to hard... his choruses suck. besides the 2 golden hooks and maybe 10 verses a abulm.. he is rapping about fucking kids sometimes dude.
I Interpreted it as him finally becoming mannibalector totally and losing what made him a good person
It did leak.
So this haven't leaked? I thought someone said every strange release leaks 1 week before release?
OMG did BLH use the f word? :) like raps, videos scare me
Well I just listen'd to it and I'd have to agree with Cam. The only way i'll understand the story though is if Lynch explains each album. But god damn even the collabs where good.
Awesome song! Ill be very happy if the rest of the songs on the album are this good!
disappointed as fuck with this album. production was the weakest i've ever seen from Strange. Lyrics sounded like King Gordy's more recent shit: Increased shock value with nothing interesting about it. Ending was surprised tho